prayer for safe delivery of my daughter

Dear loving Father I thank you for watching over me and my daughter. Dear Heavenly Father we come to You today with hearts full of hope and expectation.


Pin On Pregnancy Labor Delivery

Dear God please allow me to.

. Dear Jesus Christ Thank you for my daughter she is so wonderful. Thank you for the work that she has done in her life and thank you for allowing me. Prayers for each month of pregnancy.

Refresh my soul with your Holy Spirit. By the five holy wounds of Jesus. Lord God it is my prayer that my daughter will have a safe pregnancy and delivery.

I praise You that You go before me behind me above me and beneath me into the delivery room. Watch over me during delivery and allow my child to be born under the best circumstances. Through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen.

Remove from me a heart of fear and replace it with Your peace that passes all understanding. We pray for a safe delivery for the mother and child. Get free prayer maps shipped to your doorstep.

Dear God please allow me to have the endurance that comes from you and keep me safe. I thank you for sending me a daughter who is so wonderful and lovable. Hold my hand and lead me.

Prayer for my Daughter Who Feels Alone. February 27 2021 at 1158 pm. My daughter in law wnt to hospital last night in labour.

A prayer for safe delivery during childbirth Almighty God Send your angels to keep guard as labour begins Lord comfort and protect us all. Ad Free prayer map for kids to prayer for the nations. I pray that you remove sorrow and bitterness from my pregnancy and delivery in Jesus name.

Father God I lift my prayer for a safe delivery before You. This new e-book of Prayers for Pregnancy includes. You who began a good work in her shall be faithful to carry it on.

To you I have recourse. Prayer for a woman in labour a prayer for safe delivery during childbirth Almighty God Send your angels to keep guard as labour begins Lord comfort and protect us all. Prayer for my son and daughter healing and blessings.

Please allow me to have endurance. Holy blood of Jesus. Safe Pregnancy and Delivery.

December 11 2020 at 1211 pm. Today she will go to. There are three roses upon the heart of God.

And all swords and arms are made harmless. Prayer For Safe Travel For My Daughter. We thank You for Your guidance and protection during.

Lord I know that my help comes from you because You are the maker of heaven and earth. Oh Lord your mercy prevails over every situation. Sovereign Lord soothe me with your calming grace in this time.

Gerard for Safe Delivery. Father help me to not be anxious. Ranisha and Rajiv.

Blessings for first-time moms moms of many kids and mothers of multiples. Praying for safe delivery and healthy baby in few days on my due. As we enter this new phase of life we are filled with hope and anticipation.

1 As a mother the safety of my unborn child is always at the forefront of our minds. Please pray for my daughter and her unborn baby. Thank you for keeping her safe and secure in my body and in your love.

Begging for intercession for my darling daughter for a safe delivery and a healthy baby. Thank You that You. Grant a safe delivery Lord I ask and help me to be strong and courageous in Your.

In loving memory of someone who made the world a brighter and more joyful place. We pray for a safe delivery. May this child know your love your wisdom and your care.

Praying for a safe pregnancy and Delivery Of my daughter. Ad With each card sent Gods Word will be given to lost souls around the world.


Newborn Blessing Baby Blessing Blessed Newborn


Pin On Faith


Pin On Baby Zang


Pin On Exercise


Pin On Baby On The Way


Pin On Baby Sprout


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Awesome Quotes


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Women After Jesus


Pin On Kristen S Shower


Pin On Parenting


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Pregnancy


Pin On Birth Encouraging Words


Pin On Being Catholic And Loving It


Pin On Being A Mom


Pin On For My Son


Pin On Pregnancy

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1